[Scpg] Fw: Sharing a free copy of my novel for Valentines Day

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 11:01:48 PST 2012

Okay so this is not specifically about permaculture HOWEVER it is about
supporting our permaculture community! Rachel is a former So Cal resident and
permaculturalist that many of us know.  Now she's up in Sebastapol carrying the
PC torch up there.
If you like erotic fiction and enjoy supporting new authors give it a try.  It's
free!
Joan