[Scpg] Permi looking for rental

Julia Pfeifer julia at juliapfeifer.com
Wed Feb 15 18:03:55 PST 2012

Hey local Santa Barbara Permaculturists,

I have been an active member of the Ojai Green Coalition and the Grow Food Party Crew and am now looking to relocate to Santa Barbara.  I want to help greatly with the local movement and create some awesome productive gardens on a small scale farming level.  I have a great resume and references. I am not looking for employment as I work for a green builder in SB currently but am LOOKING FOR A RENTAL.  I can afford up to $1200 and would like to share with like minded people.  Anyone know of a spot for little ole me?  I am on facebook if you want to see who I am.

Best!

Julia Pfeifer
805.217.4370