[Scpg] Sheet Mulching: If, When, and How it works, a panel and tour of sheet mulched beds at SBCC

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 10:07:12 PDT 2012

Save the date!  Saturday April 7 from 1:30-3:30pm.

Sheet Mulching: If, When, and How
it Works, a panel discussion and tour of sample sheet mulched areas in
the Lifescape Garden, SBCC, Santa Barbara.

Panel begins in A162 and we will held out to the garden from there.
Co-sponsored by the Santa Barbara Green Living Co-op and the Environmental  Horticulture Dept at SBCC.

We still need panelists who have
had poor results with sheet mulching especially with  perennial grasses
and have an opinion and experience that points to it not being
successful.  We want all voices to share to see if we as a community can come up with best practices how to remove turf and put in natives and
veggies and have it work.

contact Barbara Wishingrad, SB
Green Living Co-op Program Manager, if you want to be on the panel.
bwishingrad at watershedmg.org or 805-403-4566