[Scpg] Free Permaculture Preparedness Call

Liana Sananda liannegillooly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:41:20 PDT 2012

   - TODAY
   - Tuesday March 20th
   - 8PM

   Free Conference Call
   Hosted by Ben Lawson of the Gain Mind Institute
   - **
   This week we'll continue discuss the different issues people are facing
   in their projects and provide feedback and advice from call participants so
   we can share knowledge and brainstorm together.

   Here's the current state of the ever-evolving format:

   8:00-8:10 Open forum for updates, news, announcements, event promotion,
   etc.
   8:10-8:15 Optional introduction by new callers
   8:15-8:20 Recap of last weeks discussion
   8:20-8:50 Main segment (ex: guest presenter, continuation of previous
   discussion topic, introduction of new topic, etc.)
   8:50-9:00 Open forum to ask for help/advice

   Click on the link below to register for the call:

   http://gaian-mind.org/community/event/permaculture-and-preparedne
   ss-conference-call-02

   Last week we discussed:
   -Upright pallet gardening for balconies
   -Natural gopher repellents
   -Road repair/preservation with permaculture water management techniques
   -Herbal medicine
   -Teaching gardens
   -Changing city laws in Long Beach to legalize permaculture practices
   -much more!!