[Scpg] World's Largest Virtual Sustainability Summit

Living Mandala livingmandala at livingmandala.com
Wed Mar 28 16:16:47 PDT 2012

Dear Friend,

Join us for the Spring of Sustainability - Three Months of FREE Virtual and Live Events from March 26 - June 22 with world-class sustainability pioneers empowering you to connect, collaborate and create a sustainable community and world!

More than 100 sustainability pioneers will be presenting at this FREE online series of events almost daily. For an entire season, you’ll gather insights and tools to help you co-create a thriving and sustainable world!  And it's all Free!

Featuring: Jane Goodall, Bill McKibben, Vandana Shiva, Van Jones, John Robbins, Hazel Henderson, Frances Moore Lappé, John Perkins, Thom Hartmann, Aqeela Sherrills, Julia Butterfly Hill + MANY others

The Spring of Sustainability is about doing all we can to leave a healthy, vibrant planet for future generations. Produced by The Shift Network in partnership with the Sustainable World Coalition, the Spring of Sustainability is the world’s largest-ever sustainability events program, and we are proud to be co-sponsors.

Get all the details and sign up for free here:http://www.livingmandala.com/Living_Mandala/Spring_of_Sustainability_2012.html

You can join the Summit at any point, and will have access to all of the live recordings for viewing, listening, and downloading after the live calls.

The Spring of Sustainability is your chance to participate in a virtual event of truly global proportions, with tens of thousands of change-makers.

If you’d like to...
Transform fear and frustration into hope and actions you can contribute directly to creating a sustainable world for all beings
Learn fun, inspiring ways you can engage your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers to build a community that puts sustainability first
Discover why new systems rooted in justice and sustainability consciousness are the only viable solution for our planet
Network and collaborate with other passionate people and organizations on sustainable initiatives – and help create a thriving planet
Then, please join me in creating a brighter future at the Spring of Sustainability!
Remember, the Spring of Sustainability is completely FREE. You can register here:
http://www.livingmandala.com/Living_Mandala/Spring_of_Sustainability_2012.html

With Co-Inspriation,
The Living Mandala Team

P.S. Just imagine: You and tens of thousands of other concerned citizens and 100 pioneers of sustainability-all coming together for an entire season dedicated to cocreating a sustainable world!

Join us for the Spring of Sustainability and help us spread the word:
http://www.livingmandala.com/Living_Mandala/Spring_of_Sustainability_2012.html

Living Mandala
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary Transformation
www.LivingMandala.com
Find Living Mandala on Facebook!