[Scpg] TONIGHT! Permaculture meeting on "What We're Doing"

lakinroe at silcom.com lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Apr 18 12:00:57 PDT 2012

Subject: [sbperm] TONIGHT! Permaculture meeting on "What We're Doing"

"What We're Doing (or thinking about doing)" is the discussion topic for our free Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara meeting TONIGHT, Wednesday, April 18 at 7 pm at the Watershed Resource Center at Arroyo Burro Beach, 2981 Cliff Drive in Santa Barbara.

We'll show some short videos of what folks are doing in other locations and then open up to hearing about what you are up to on your balcony, patio, garden or farm - or what you're hoping to do in the future. Or how you are applying the permaculture ethics or principles in other areas of your life. Please come and share your activities, interests and projects. No need for perfection or success -- just your experiences, so we can all learn more about permaculture and how it's being put into practice right here in our area.

There will be a steering committee meeting at 6 pm before the main event, and we'd love you to come and participate in that as well, to help us plan future events and activities.

For more info, call Larry at 451-4168 or Mike at 403-3792.

Linda

PS April is the 4th month, so a good time to consider the 4th Permaculture Principle: Accept Feedback. Please email back any feedback about PGSB and our events - we'd love to hear from you!