[Scpg] SB Permaculture Network @ Earth Day/Space #522 Near Live Green Stage

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Apr 21 06:54:33 PDT 2012

We love Earth Day!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network is in the Live Green section this
year, space # 522, near the Live Green stage.
(they made an error on the exhibitor map, says SB Permaculture Guild,
but is actually us, confusing we know, when names so similar)
We have lots of extra chairs for visiting, please stop by and join us...

We were at Alameda Park all day yesterday, so impressed with all the
hard work by the organizers, and the seemingly hundreds of helpful &
good natured volunteers.  And the weather was gorgeous, happy to be
outdoors, in one of the most beautiful parks anywhere, much nicer
that being indoors in front of a computer... and it's free!

Pedal powered stage...hmn, could volunteer to pedal instead of going
to the gym this weekend...lot's of kids activities, mini workshops &
music, the Lexicon of Sustainability exhibit is up, with SBCC
students hard at work on their own Lexicon panels, you could spend
the whole weekend at this celebration and never get bored.

Because we don't have to break down on Saturdays anymore we stay
late, enjoy the evening out with friends & family, with good food
from vendors like SOL Food festival organizers Alison & Heather, or
bring a picnic.  Stacking functions as they say, take an event that
already exists, where you don't even have to travel very far, and
make it your own.
hope to see you there - Margie & Wes
[]

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.