[Scpg] Quail Springs Open House June 2nd and New Website Blog contributions welcomed

Quail Springs Permaculture info at quailsprings.org
Mon Apr 23 15:44:37 PDT 2012

Quail Springs' NEW Website

We're very happy to announce our new website - at the same location
online at www.quailsprings.org - yet with a totally fresh
perspective!  Many thanks to the creativity and long hours volunteered
by Martha, Cami and Fran in developing our new site.  We invite you to
visit the new site and share your thoughts.

Especially, check out our Blog (www.quailsprings.org/blog/) on topics
ranging from growing chiles and making pesto, to wilderness walks, to
volunteer weekends at Quail Springs.  If you would like to contribute
to our Blog by sharing reflections on experiences with Quail Springs,
please contact us at quailspringspermaculture at gmail.com.

QUAIL SPRINGS OPEN HOUSE

Event Date:  Saturday June 2, 2012   10am - 3pm

Join us to learn about permaculture design and how sustainability
touches the ground here at Quail Springs!

Event Cost: $20/adult or teen, $5/child

This is a daytime event. Nearby camping and dining info for the Cuyama
area is shared in the online pre-registration.

MORE INFO OR TO REGISTER:  www.quailsprings.org/event/quail-springs-open-house/