[Scpg] Don't Forget: Saturday at Mesa Harmony Garden

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri May 4 22:05:00 PDT 2012

HandsLogo.jpgMesa Harmony Garden

IT'S A BUSY MONTH AT THE GARDEN - let's hope for a bumper crop of
VOLUNTEERS!!!

****** Exciting News ******

The Mesa Neighborhood Exchange is joining forces with Mesa Harmony
Garden every first Saturday for our regular volunteer work days. Bring
your surplus home-grown fruit and veggies to share, meet up with
neighbors and get involved with the Mesa Community's very own food
forest to feed the hungry.

?What's keeping us so busy in the garden this month?

  - Larry Saltzman will give us a practical demonstration of early
summer fruit tree maintenance: how to do light pruning for size, and
fruit thinning.

- He will also demonstrate the use of holographic tape to deter airborne
fruit raiders.

- We'll be planting the first bananas in the new banana circle.

- Mulching. Weeding. Weeding. Mulching. Mulching ...

See flyer attached - please post wherever seems appropriate. And come
along - it won't be the same without you...

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh

*/Hugh Kelly
/*---