[Scpg] West Coast Women’s Permaculture Gathering 2012/September 20-23 of 2012 near Ashland, OR

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue May 22 21:48:42 PDT 2012

Please share and post this information -- Thank you!
*West Coast Women’s Permaculture Gathering 2012/September 20-23 of 2012
near Ashland, OR*

*Join Permaculture's Finest Women in the Woods!*

Sign up now for the West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering
2012!  Come for a weekend of inspiration and community.  Join us for a
long weekend together over the Autumnal Equinox with Ritual led by Starhawk.

*
Our Stories, Our Lessons, Our Actions!*

Through story telling we engage each other and connect, deepening our
understanding of one another and our place in the world. We facilitate
growth, dream of the future, strengthen bonds, restore the spirit and
inspire change, ... we create the story that shapes the world we want to
live in.

*September 20-23 of 2012 near Ashland, OR*

Healthy, organic meals are included from Thursday dinner through Sunday
lunch!  Enjoy skill building, workshops, relationship building
activities and other offerings.

Spend a weekend with strong, committed women who share Permaculture
ethics and vocabulary. *Come connect, learn, and laugh!  In a
breathtaking space, surrounded by nature and amazing women, you will be
inspired and invigorated.*

*Speakers* Include: Starhawk, Vicki Robin, Deborah Eden Tull, Marisha
Auerbach, Jacqueline Freeman, Maud Powell, and Krista Holland

*When*: September 20 - 23, 2012

*Where*: near Ashland, Oregon

*For more information and to register*: visit the Website
http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com <http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/>

*FACEBOOK *
http://www.facebook.com/WestCoastWomensPermacultureGathering