[Scpg] Space available in Eco-Home

Julia Russell juliasr at pacbell.net
Sat May 26 18:40:05 PDT 2012

SPACE
BECOMING AVAILABLE AT ECO-HOME

Dear
Permaculture Friends:

Shared living
space in Eco-Home will become available for rent on August 1st, 2012.

I'm
putting out the word to you all first because I think "permies" are
more likely to share my values (care for the earth, care for each other,
sharing excess), be interested in food gardening and living more sustainably in
an urban setting. A former housemate and I met in one of Larry Santoyo's
classes.

Eco-Home
has a backyard organic orchard and veggie garden we maintain together.  And that's part of the deal.  Residents help maintain the property, gardens
and house.  There are only two of us, so
it's not an insignificant amount of maintenance work that each of us do.

I'm
a 76 year old woman, strong and healthy for my age and so I don't need to be
cared for, but maintaining a house and front yard and backyard veggie garden
and orchard on my own is a bit of a stretch.

Eco-Home
has 2 bedrooms and one bath and large kitchen, a dining room, living room and
lovely front porch.  One bedroom is mine
and the other is available.  We share the
rest of the space, including the yards.  Some extra storage space is available, too.

Eco-Home
is located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles.  The space will become available August 1st,
although my current housemate says she might vacate by mid-July.

Call
me at 323-662-5207 or e-mail me at < juliasr at pacbell.net > if you're
interested and would like to come to take a look and meet me.  I will ask for financial, job and personal