[Scpg] Entertaining Earthworks Event Wed June 27

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 10:49:28 PDT 2012

SAVE THE DATE!
Wednesday June 27th from 7:30-9pm at the Watershed Resource Center at Hendry's Beach in Santa Barbara.

The Santa Barbara Green Living Co-op presents

an Entertaining Earthworks Event.
It will be interactive and hands on as well as information sharing about
how and why to slow, spread, and sink water into our landscapes by
sculpting the land. Join us!

for more info, contact Barbara Wishingrad, Program Manager of the Green Living Co-op, at bwishingrad at watershedmg.org or 805-403-4566.

"Talk is cheap...It is the way we organize and use our lives every day that tells what we believe in."

César Chávez