[Scpg] What do modeling clay, a red roofed birdhouse, and bare feet have in common?

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:37:00 PDT 2012

What do modeling clay, a red roofed birdhouse, and bare feet have in common?

Come to our Entertaining Earthworks event on Wed June 27 and find out!
Test, share, and expand your knowledge about the way we can shape the
earth to direct stormwater run-off and run-on, and slow, spread and sink the water we receive in our landscapes.  We'll play a bit with our
hands and bodies to imagine different earthworks.  All activities are
optional and there will be something for everyone who attends.  Bring a
friend and enjoy!

Presented by the Santa Barbara Green Living Co-op
@ the Watershed Resource Center @ Hendry's beach, Wed June 27 from 7:30-9pm
contact Barbara Wishingrad at bwishingrad at watershedmg.org or 805-403-4566 for more details.

"Talk is cheap...It is the way we organize and use our lives every day that tells what we believe in."

César Chávez