[Scpg] Residential opportunity at Eco-Home

Julia Russell juliasr at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 2 14:37:10 PDT 2012

RESIDENTIAL OPPORTUNITY

On Aug 1st, 2012, 1 bdrm will become available for rent at
Eco-Home™, the Los Angeles environmental demonstration home in Los Feliz, which includes
backyard organic orchard and vegetable garden and frontyard xeriscape.

Rent is
$600 per month + utilities.

I'm looking for someone interested in shared living in a sustainable environment rather than just someone wanting to rent a bedroom.  Prospective residents should be interested in practicing urban sustainability, participating in garden maintenance and sharing household chores.

I'm reaching out to Permaculture people because my best experience with shared living here has been with someone I met in Larry Santoyo's Permaculture class and, from my experience, "permies" are most likely to be aligned with the principles of sustainable living practiced here at Eco-Home.

 E-mail me, Julia, or call me at (323) 662-5207 if you'd like to take a look.

Julia