[Scpg] Sat July 14: free tour, design charette at beneficial insect farm in Ventura

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 09:13:46 PDT 2012

FREE TOUR  & PERMACULTURE DESIGN CHARETTE AT BENEFICIAL INSECT FARM IN
VENTURA
The  Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara invites you to join us Saturday
July 14th at 10:00  am in  participating in a free permaculture design
charette at Rincon-Vitova insectary in Ventura.
First we  will take a tour of the operation, learning about the art of
raising beneficial  insects and how they can benefit gardens, landscapes and
farms. Come prepared  with lots of questions for the owners and employees as
they are extremely  knowledgeable!
After the  tour, we are going to conduct a permaculture design charette to
help Rincon-  Vitova design food production on their property.
WHEN:  Saturday, July 14, 10 am
WHERE: 108  Orchard Dr, Ventura, CA 93001
Larry  Saltzman, co-chair
Permaculture  Guild of Santa  Barbara
805-451-468