[Scpg] Permaculture Book Donations for Juvenile Detention Center/Garage Sale...

Warren Brush w at quailsprings.org
Fri Jul 13 20:04:50 PDT 2012

Hello Margie,
I am teaching a PDC at the Permaculture Research Institute of Australia and will ask if they have any extra PC books/videos that they would donate.  I can then bring them in my luggage home to Santa Barbara later this month.  Let's stay in touch...

In peace and abundance,

Warren

Warren Brush
Co-Founder
Quail Springs Permaculture
Sustainable Vocations
True Nature Design

35070 Hwy 33
Maricopa, CA  93252
USA
p 805.886.7239
f 866.321.1102

www.quailsprings.org
www.sustainablevocations.org
www.permaculturedesign.us

Warren's
2012 Public Teaching Schedule - to find out more go to www.permaculturedesign.us

Permaculture Design Course - Amma Center Germany - April 29 - May 12, 2012

Intro to Permaculture Design - Amma Center France - May 26-27, 2012

Permaculture Design Course for People Working in International Development - So Cal Mountains -  USA - June 18 to July 1, 2012

Permaculture Design Course - Zaytuna Farm - Permaculture Research Institute of Australia - Australia July 8-21, 2012

Sustainable Vocations - Southern California Mountains - USA - July 25 to August 11, 2012

Introduction to Permaculture-Seven Circles Retreat - Badger, California - August 24-26, 2012

Permaculture Design Course - True Nature Farm - Boulder, Utah  September 16-29, 2012

Permaculture Design Course - Quail Springs Annual Hands-On Course - Southern California Mountains, USA  October 28-November 11, 2012

"Vocation does not come from willfulness.  It comes from listening.  I must listen to my life and try to understand what it is truly about-quite apart from what I would like it to be about-or my life will never represent anything real in the world, no matter how earnest my intentions.  That insight is hidden in the word vocation itself, which is rooted in the Latin for "voice."  Vocation does not mean a goal that I pursue.  It means a calling that I hear.  Before I can tell my life what I want to do with it, I must listen to my life telling me who I am.  I must listen for the truths and values at the heart of my identity, not the standards by which I must live-but the standards by which I cannot help but live if I am living my own life."
 -Parker J. Palmer from "Let Your Life Speak"