[Scpg] Tomorrow in Santa Barbara: The Greywater Puzzle--let's solve it together

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 21:26:55 PDT 2012

TOMORROW! The Greywater Puzzle--let's solve it together. Wed Aug 1 from 7:30-9pm at the Watershed Resource Center

Hope to see you at the Watershed Resource Center at Hendry's (Arroyo
Burro) Beach on Wednesday August 1 from 7:30-9pm.  This will be an
interactive, hands on learning experience where we'll play a human size
board game that unlocks answers to questions about greywater.  Material
will be appropriate for those new to the greywater puzzle as well as
more seasoned learners.  Have fun and broaden your knowledge about
greywater while doing so.

The current weather lends itself to biking to the beach in the early
evening and there is plenty of parking for bicycles near the Watershed
Resource Center.  If you drive, we encourage you to bring a friend and
carpool.

Another great educational event put on by the Santa Barbara Green Living Co-op

"Magical kinship should be encouraged at all times because that's what makes life bearable" Caroline Casey