[Scpg] WednesdaySeptember 5 7-9pm at the Contemporary Arts Forum in Santa Barbara LoaTree 2.0 Launch Party

Margie Bushman, Coordinator, SBCC Center for Sustainability sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Aug 21 11:59:07 PDT 2012

Wednesday, the 5th of September from 7-9pm at the Contemporary Arts
Forum in Santa Barbara  LoaTree 2.0 Launch Party
http://loatree.com/loatree-events-presents/upcoming-events/loa-launch/

LoaTree cordially invites you, our friends and supporters through the
years, to a special gathering. With three years under our belts as an 'eco-lif
estyle and services company,' it's time for transition.

On Wednesday, the 5th of September from 7-9pm at the Contemporary
Arts Forum in Santa Barbara, LoaTree will launch its next phase of
growth and announce new exciting projects. A brief program begins at
7:45pm.Tickets are $20 per person and include appetizers by Duo
Catering and Events, an open bar by SOhO Restaurant and Music Venue,
a photo booth, a collectors edition of LoaLiving Magazine and a
couple of surprises.

Space is limited. Purchase your tickets at the PayPal link below.
Tickets available at door for $30 depending on availability.

For easiest access to the Contemporary Arts Forum by vehicle, enter
the Paseo Nuevo parking structure from Chapala St. between Canon
Perdido and Ortega. Drive to the TOP of the structure, park, and
enter CAF. Biking is encouraged.

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.