[Scpg] my new novel is available to pre-order for a short time only

Rachel Adair Dawson radiantearth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:38:35 PDT 2012

Hi!

In light of all of the marketing hype about the erotic novel, 50 Shades of
Grey, I thought now would be a good time to find a marketing expert for my
writing. My story line would likely entice the same readers who are
interested in a good erotic tale.

I've developed a fundraising campaign and have less than a month to meet my
goal and I can't do it without your help.    Not only am I raising funds to
market my first novel, All Acts of Love and Pleasure are Her Rituals, but
I'm also writing a second novel that goes into the deeper development of
the characters in my first novel. There are a number of ways you can
support this endeavor.

First and foremost, you can contribute to my campaign and pre-order a copy
of my second novel "The Initiation of Lady Caroline" by following this
link.  http://www.indiegogo.com/RachelAdairDawson?a=600165 Check out the
perks to see if there is more that interests you... previewed chapters, an
audio book, perhaps?

Secondly, the more people talking about this the better.  Indiegogo, the
fundraising platform I chose, will promote my campaign for me if they see a
lot of activity.. like people sharing it with their friends, tweeting about
it or sharing it on Facebook.  It's quick and easy... just go to this link
and click "share"  http://www.indiegogo.com/RachelAdairDawson?a=600165   Do
you know any industry people that could champion my work?  Have any leads
to marketing professionals that I could contact?  Many of you have been
great sounding boards of advice which have inspired me thus far and I'm
open to being hit with more brilliance from you!

If you're on twitter, sing it out with a tweet that goes something like
this: If you liked 50 Shades of Grey, you'll love Rachel Adair's novels.
Check out her work on  http://www.indiegogo.com/RachelAdairDawson?a=600165

Most importantly, please write a review for my Amazon page.  And please
compare my work to 50 Shades if you've read it. I'd like for my name to
come up when people search for 50 Shades of Grey. Here's a quick link to
Amazon to write your review.
http://www.amazon.com/All-Acts-Love-Pleasure-Rituals/dp/1432744747/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1308759697&sr=1-1

And finally, I'd love your feedback.  At the moment, I have a little over
100 pages of my second novel written.  It delves into Diego's history, what
happens when he returns to Spain, Caroline and Robert's relationship and
how it all began and Shaun and Diego's growing bond.  It will also dive
deeper into Caroline's growing power and Enrique's character development.
Was there something that left you questioning in the first novel?  What
would you like to read more about?  Let me know and I'll tune into those
aspects and see what comes out.

Thanks for all your on-going support.  Your help with this endeavor really
means a lot to me.

Much love,
Rachel

--
Check out my erotic fiction novel and other e-books on Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/author/rachel_adair

All Acts of Love and Pleasure Are Her Rituals ("Like It" on Facebook!)
an erotic novel
by: Rachel Adair

A high priestess in a secret society. Forbidden love. A destiny preordained.
The tantalizing tale of Caroline Hathaway, a healer during a dangerous time
of change, when the earth still teaches her secrets to those who believe.

"If there is any positive side to stark changes coming our way, it may be
in the benefits of close communal relations, of having to really work
intimately (and physically) with our neighbors, to be part of an enterprise
that really matters and to be fully engaged in meaningful social enactments
instead of being merely entertained to avoid boredom.

Years from now, when we hear singing at all, we will hear ourselves, and we
will sing with our whole hearts."

"The Long Emergency", 2005, by James Howard Kunstler, Grove/Atlantic, Inc.,
publisher.