[Scpg] Growing a Model Sustainable Campus - please help this UMass Permaculture video go viral!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Sep 3 00:29:44 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,
I'm writing to share with you all the third and final permaculture
documentary video from UMass Permaculture. The title is, "Growing a
Model Sustainable Campus <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FJPJ5DyMc4>"
and we are starting our big launch this week. As you know, a powerful
video can sometimes be a catalyst for enormous global change, and we've
spent the last 2 years filming and putting together this piece which we
think captures the essence of our project.

    * Here is the direct Youtube link:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FJPJ5DyMc4
    * Here is my personal blog post about the video launch - including
      my thoughts on UMass becoming a sustainable campus (we're not
      there yet!):
      http://ryanharb.org/2012/09/01/growing-a-model-sustainable-campus-umass-permaculture-documentary-part-3/

Our team's goal (and a friendly challenge from the university) is to
achieve *50,000 Youtube views *by September 15, 2012. If that happens,
our sponsors will donate enough money to fund permaculture designs and
installations (material costs and labor covered) for 4 local schools!
After watching, please consider posting this video link on blog sites
you might have and any other social media sites (Facebook, Twitter,
etc.) Feel free to go a step further and e-mail it any family, friends,
colleagues, and others listservs who might also want to help us spread
this video far and wide.

Thanks for considering this request to help with the ripple effect and
inspire more communities to adopt permaculture principles and strategies.
Onwards,
Ryan

--

Ryan Harb, MS, LEED AP

Permaculture Academic Program Coordinator

Stockbridge School of Agriculture &

Auxiliary Enterprises Partnership

University of Massachusetts Amherst

www.UMassPermaculture.com <http://www.umasspermaculture.com/>
Subscribe to the new UMass Permaculture newsletter here
<http://umasspermaculture.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=054c96ceadff564798153417d&id=c496895023>