[Scpg] A Permaculture question

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Sep 23 21:33:53 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
We're working on materials for our Permaculture Guild's booth at the SOL
Food Festival here in Santa Barbara (SOL = Sustainable, Organic and Local).

We want to convey the elegant simplicity of Permaculture to our community by
sharing a diverse array of different people's definitions of what
"Permaculture" means.

With that in mind, please can you share with us your preferred (preferably
one-line) most impactful definition of what "Permaculture" means?

Appreciate your thoughts and input!
Thanks,
Ann, Fran and Hugh