[Scpg] Friday 19th - Work-Party

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sat Oct 13 22:32:54 PDT 2012

Mesa Harmony Garden

ITS THIS FRIDAY . October 19th

1 to 5pm  - Volunteer Work-party

We've now built our HUGELKULTUR mound, and have TEN blueberry bushes sitting
in pots waiting to move into their new home. Please come along on Friday and
help us get them planted. There's loads of interesting info about
hugelkultur HERE <http://www.richsoil.com/hugelkultur/> .

We're also going to be collecting material for the new COMPOST system that
we'll be starting at the end of the month.

Our huge pile of lovely fresh mulch is getting smaller, but there still
plenty to go around. And, believe it or not, we still need a lot more sheets
of cardboard to put under the mulch, so if you get a chance please do bring
some nice big sheets of cardboard along with you.

And don't forget the Food Forest WORKSHOP coming up on Oct 27th with Larry
and Holly - see poster attached for full details.

Hope you can join us Friday Afternoon.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly