[Scpg] All Good Things Organic Seeds seeking SUPPORT...

All Good Things Organic Seeds agtoseeds at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 06:58:44 PDT 2012

Hi SCPG permies!

This is Justin from All Good Things Organic Seeds...I am writing early this
Sunday morning to garner support from our Southern California community of
gardeners! We are currently running a Kickstarter
campaign<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/manofarm/mano-farms-walk-behind-tractor-project>to
raise funds for a walk-behind tractor. The GREAT thing about
supporting
this fundraising campaign is that *your donation pledges of $25 or greater
are rewarded with dollar for dollar credit in our seed company!*

So...if you're planning on buying seeds for your Spring garden, now is a
great time to invest in that garden by rewarding yourself with All Good
Things Organic Seeds credit by pledging towards our
Kickstarter<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/manofarm/mano-farms-walk-behind-tractor-project>
!

We are making big advances this winter with many, *many additions to our
seed catalog*, including varieties of: beets, chard, spinach, corn, beans,
peas, summer and winter squash, amaranth, lettuce, chicory, parsnips,
leeks, bell peppers, hot peppers, and many medicinal and culinary herbs!

Thank you kindly for your time and support! Please feel free to contact us
with any questions/comments at agtoseeds at gmail.com.

in gratitude,
Justin

--
www.agtoseeds.com

(805) 758-3184

*"I hope not without a seed in my hand."* - Winston Lacewing