[Scpg] Brad Lancaster is asking that we PLEASE VOTE FOR/ FREE WATER is a Semifinalist in the $200, 000 FOCUS FORWARD Filmmaker Competition

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Nov 14 20:40:16 PST 2012

Brad Lancaster is asking that we PLEASE VOTE /FOR FREE WATER is a
Semifinalist in the $200,000 FOCUS FORWARD Filmmaker Competition
http://vimeo.com/focusforwardfilms/semifinalists/51886318

FREE WATER is a Semifinalist in the $200,000 FOCUS FORWARD Filmmaker
Competition and is in the running to become the $100,000 Grand Prize
Winner. It could also be named an Audience Favorite if it's among the
ten that receives the most votes. If you love it, vote for it. Click on
the VOTE button in the top right corner of the video player. Note that
voting may not be available on all mobile platforms, and browser cookies
must be enabled to vote.

Please check out and vote for this great short video on the potential of
planting the rain
<http://vimeo.com/focusforwardfilms/semifinalists/51886318>. If it wins,
water harvesting will get a LOT of great exposure, and we'll have the
opportunity to make a longer, more comprehensive video. And for more
juicy info on the harvest and enhancement of rainwater and other on-site
resources check out www.HarvestingRainwater.com
<http://www.HarvestingRainwater.com> and www.DesertHarvesters.org
<http://www.DesertHarvesters.org>!

- Brad Lancaster

Free Water  Andrew Brown
http://vimeo.com/focusforwardfilms/semifinalists/51886318
Free Water  Andrew Brown
by Focus Forward Films
FREE WATER is a Semifinalist in the $200,000 FOCUS FORWARD Filmmaker
Competition and is in the running to become the $100,000 Grand Prize
Winner. It could also be named an Audience Favorite if it's among the
ten that receives the most votes. If you love it, vote for it. Click on
the VOTE button in the top right corner of the video player. Note that
voting may not be available on all mobile platforms, and browser cookies
must be enabled to vote.

Discover how to sustainably harvest 100,000 gallons of rainwater per
year in your own back yard, by visiting Brad Landcaster in an urban
desert as he reduces environmental and financial costs and produces free
resources.

Director: Andrew Brown
Director of Photography: Andrew Brown
Editor: Andrew Brown