[Scpg] Opportunity for Water Harvesting Coalition in Santa Barbara area

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 12:49:18 PST 2012

 Dear friends in the Santa Barbara community,

Be part of a transformation in the new year...creating a locally based water harvesting co-op, or something broader; help to envision what the community wants and needs.

 Watershed Management group has bowed out of The Santa Barbara Green Living Co-op and I will not be working for them after Dec 31.  I've learned a deep lesson about the importance of keeping things local.  Let's see what we can do together to continue the needed shift to low impact development in our area.

 Email me at bwishingrad at gmail.com
I no longer have access to my WMG email account.
This could be a great thing!  join in!

"Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy.
All you need is love" John Lennon