[Scpg] Happy New Year from Santa Barbara Permaculture Network!

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Jan 5 12:58:19 PST 2013

Happy New Year from Santa Barbara Permaculture Network!

Emacs!

Another year has come & gone

A new one begins...

We feel such excitement for all that is
wondrously unfolding, truly we are in the midst of transforming times

Our new year begins with some very special programs:
• Intro to Permaculture ~ Perspectives from
Aspiring Permaculturists, an evening talk with
recent Cal Poly grad Alex Vincent & SBCC student
& Quail Springs Sustainable Vocations Program
Director Daniel Parra Hensel/ Friday, January 18, 7-9pm
• The 5th Annual Santa Barbara Community Seed
Swap , this year indoor & outdoors at the
downtown Santa Barbara Central Library, rain or
shine. We will have music, special speakers, and
feature the Lexicon of Sustainability Exhibit/ Sunday, January 27 11-3pm
• Ryan Harb, student activist from the University
of Massachusetts Amherst, speaking about the
UMass Amherst Permaculture Initiative & campus
permaculture project that was the recipient of
the Champions of Change award at the White House
, where he and other exemplary students met
President Obama. Sponsored by SBCC Center for
Sustainability & Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network/ Sunday, February 18, 6:30-9pm
• Seed School presented by Bill McDorman,
Executive Director of Native Seed/SEARCH &
special guests, at Fairview Gardens. We happily
co-sponsor this innovative 6 day training. Sign up early!/February 17 - 22

Please check our website for all the details & updates:
<http://www.sbpermaculture.org>www.sbpermaculture.org

We hope you can join us!  We have appreciated
your support through the years, we officially
formed our 501(c)3 educational non-profit in
2000, we have done over 80 programs and workshops
in what seems to be a very short time, but has
been over a decade now.  We have loved every
minute, thanks for sharing the journey.

Margie Bushman & Wes Roe
Co-founders, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network Non-profit

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.