[Scpg] Hacked

Brad Smith papatopierre at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 01:05:17 PST 2013

Sorry folks, I was hacked and have now changed my password. Please ignore the previous email.

-Brad

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
-- John Anster

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
--Buckminster Fuller

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead