[Scpg] WINTER 2013,Fairview Gardens’ After School Program

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jan 15 11:25:49 PST 2013

WINTER 2013
Fairview Gardens’ After School Program
DISCOVER THE WONDERS OF A WINTER FARM.
January 9 – March 6 (9 weeks) $450
There are still openings.
Feel free to begin anytime and we will prorate the fee.

http://www.fairviewgardens.org/youth-programs/after-school-programs/

Each day the children will explore, work and connect with the farm. We
will get in the fields and help the farmers plant, weed and harvest
crops of the season as well as tend our very own children’s garden. Some
days will focus on brushing the goats or making new chicken beds. There
will always be time to climb trees, create art, and share stories. This
is a beautiful opportunity for the children to connect with a place and
food source on a continuous basis.

AGES: 5-10
DAYS: Wednesday
TIMES: 3pm-5:30pm
WINTER DATES: : January 9 – March 6 (9 weeks)
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE WINTER 2012 AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM:
1. Download Registration Form and fill out.
2. Download Liability Waiver and Med Form. Form is due on first day of
program.
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT: Pay online with paypal button below, mail or
bring registration and liability form to farm.
4. PAY BY CHECK: Mail or bring check, registration and liablity form to:
Fairview Gardens, 598 North Fairview Ave., Goleta, CA 93117