[Scpg] Spring 2013, Sepp Holzer United States 4 workshops Mar 21 -April 6

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jan 21 11:46:31 PST 2013

Spring 2013
Welcome Sepp Holzer to the United States
Renaturing Minds
4 workshops will be offered this spring, taught by Sepp Holzer, the
visionary with a lifetime of experience and wisdom working with nature.
http://www.holzeragroecology.com/
Workshop Dates
March 21st - 25th
Loma Mar, California

March 27th - 31st
Bozeman, Montana

April 2nd-4th
Detroit, Michigan

April 6th - 10th
Duluth, Minnesota

To register click here.
  http://www.holzeragroecology.com/register.html

What is Holzer AgroEcology?

Holzer AgroEcology is the synergy of Environmentalism and Agriculture;
regenerating the landscape in accordance with Nature.  This provides a
great abundance for humans with minimal effort.  Wildlife also benefits
as there is plenty for all living beings.

Environmental destruction, degrative farming, agrochemical food, poor
health, and "natural" disasters have become the norm.  Our society
operates under the perception that human beings and nature are
separate.  Human systems do not, and cannot, exist outside of natural
systems.  Holzer AgroEcology is a solutions based approach that
addresses these problems.

Indigenous groups learned how to tend the landscape in a manner that
both provided a bounty for themselves, and improved the health and
fertility of the Earth.  This was the logical approach.  To destroy the
land which supports you is to destroy yourself.

Sepp Holzer has a lifetime of experience with these techniques and a
vision to regenerate the planet.  Holzer AgroEcology seeks to spread the
knowledge, skills, and understanding needed to regenerate the planet,
providing both training and examples.

4 workshops will be offered this spring, taught by the visionary with a
lifetime of experience and wisdom working with nature.

This is an incredible opportunity to learn about Natural Farming,
Renaturing Landscapes, and Regenerative Agriculture from the legend
himself.  For more on Sepp visit the Krameterhof Website.
http://www.krameterhof.at/en/

5 day Workshops will be offered in Bozeman MT, Duluth MN, and Loma Mar
CA.  For those interested, this will also serve as the beginning of a
Certification Program.

There is also a 3 day workshop in Detroit, MI offered by Chiwara
Permaculture, for more info see their website.

Check out the Discussion about this Visit on www.Permies.com.
Permavitae and Holzer AgroEcology are working together to bring the
global Holzer Permaculture movement to the United States.

Our focus is on Education, Change, and Exchange.  In the coming years we
will demonstrate a wide variety of techniques to both regenerate and
renature our landscapes.  This improves the productivity of the
landscape and benefits both the human and natural world.

As a team of Holzer's students we are composed of both an Austrian and
American group.  This enables us to provide support on both sides of the
ocean.  For more see the Our Team page.

For more on Permaculture check out our friends at Permies.com
Email Newsletter
NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP
Full Name

Email Address