[Scpg] CA Dept of Ag forced spraying in Ventura

Mike A safetypunk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:36:50 PST 2013

We just got a notice that CA dept of of Ag wants to spray our lovely organic gardens and chickens with three insecticides to kill off some citrus pests. Anyone had any experience getting waivers or opting out from these jackbooted mandatory spray programs? They gave us less than 48 hours notice so we can't even get a TRO in court.

Any and all advice will be much appreciated. And if any Ventura residents wanna do some civil disobedience we've got a good gate to lock down to...