[Scpg] CA Dept of Ag triple insecticide spraying in Ventura

Mike A safetypunk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 07:46:05 PST 2013

Thanks a billion for all your responses. My panicky email got sent all over the place and in the end, we spoke with CA Dept of Ag people who agreed to put us on a register of people who didn't want spray... so they could reconsider whether they were going to take further action or if there were organic options to kill yet another pest. Given there aren't organic options to kill a bug that needs not one but three different chems to kill it and that CA loves subsidizing chemical life support dependent commercial ag, I'm preparing for the worst.

I plan on filing a TRO and litigating the hell out of this if it comes down to it (and then we call out the direct action!) so if any other residents of Ventucky subject to this spraying and exhaust their exemptions and want to hop on, I'll cover all the filing fees and legal work.

Thanks again for all your support in this.

Mike