[Scpg] [sbperm] Tomorrow! Come celebrate our local cooperative movement--Thu March 14 @6:30 pm

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Mar 13 23:57:18 PDT 2013

2nd Annual Local Cooperatives Forum!

This will be a time for sharing our community-building and cooperative projects, and inviting each other to participate in visions and ventures that bring meaning to our lives.  Hear about local cooperatives that are active in our community as well as emerging organizations and ideas. There will be an opportunity for each of us to get involved in exploratory circles to discuss various projects or issues we want to share with others.  We will also learn about follow up cooperative events.  Each of us can contribute as much or as little to the conversation as we are moved to do in the moment.

The forum takes place on Thursday, March 14, 2013, 6:30-9:30 pm, at the downtown Santa Barbara Public Library (Faulkner Gallery), 40 E. Anapamu St., 93101.
No reservations required.
For more information: 805-705-5844, papatopierre at yahoo.com

"Talk is cheap...It is the way we organize and use our lives every day that tells what we believe in."
César Chávez