[Scpg] ORELLA RANCH : SUN MARCH 24TH Work Party planting contour strip forest

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Mar 19 07:36:22 PDT 2013

Please join us THIS Sunday March 24th 10a.m.  and help us plant our first contour strip forest

 Holes will have been previously dug so come with your positive intentions for a long and fruitful life for these trees.

Education on the concepts around this permaculture practice will be provided as well as a tasty pizza oven party to follow.

We have over 100 trees that need to get in the ground so come one come all.
Thank you and we hope to see you there.
PLACE: ORELLA RANCH
DATE: MARCH 24TH
TIME: 10a.m. to finish