[Scpg] Richmond 'Seed Lending Library' featured on national TV news!

John Valenzuela johnvalenzuela at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 22:18:24 PDT 2013

Wow! Some inspiring news being spread on the NBC Nightly News national broadcast:

"NBC Nightly News
                  |  March 22, 2013

        Seed libraries help future crops
        With so much concern over what's in our
food and where it comes from, seed savers say they're taking back the
power to feed themselves, one backyard crop at a time. NBC’s Diana
Alvear reports from Richmond California." http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/51296978/#51296978

Richmond Grows Seed Lending Library founder Rebecca Newburn shines here, along with other locals, with a nod to the 'seed lending library' trend sweeping the nation.

Thank you local seed savers!
JV

John Valenzuela, Chairperson
Golden Gate Chapter, celebrating our 25th year!
California Rare Fruit Growers
http://www.crfg.org/chapters/golden_gate/index.htm

Cornucopia Food Forest Gardens- growing an ecosystem of abundance
John Valenzuela Permaculture Services
Horticulturist, Consultant, Educator
California, Hawai'i phone: (415) 246-8834
e-mail: johnvalenzuela at hotmail dot com
http://cornucopiafoodforest.com/
follow me on Twitter- Fruit Cornucopia @ValenzuelaJohn