[Scpg] Looking for a consultant

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Mar 25 01:17:45 PDT 2013

here is interviews with two permaculture fruit tree experts Darren Butler and John Valenzuela
Focus on Food Ep. 15 – The Tree Special
http://www.instituteofurbanecology.org/2013/01/focus-on-food-ep-15-the-tree-special/

John Valenzuela, of Cornucopia Food Forest Gardens, on Rare Fruits for Southern California
More about John and Rare Fruits
- California Rare Fruit Growers Association
- Local CRFG Chapter Websites: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego

LAs EcoArborist Darren Butler
More about Darren
- EcoWorkshops by Darren Butler
- Darren’s Upcoming Permaculture Design Course
- Consulting Services by Darren Butler