[Scpg] Fwd: The Acorn Gathering: An Invitation

Acorn Gathering acorngathering at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 13:49:43 PDT 2013

Please share the information below and the attached flyer with your list
serve asap. Let me know if you need the flyer in another format or any
other information. Thanks! ~Luna

Hi there,

We wanted to let you know about a special workshop happening in Santa
Barbara, CA this *May 23-26th, 2013*. *The Acorn Gathering* is a 4 day
event at the Arroyo Hondo Preserve on the Gaviota Coast north of Santa
Barbara. We will be camping under the stars, learning primitive and
earth-based skills from highly experienced instructors, experiencing deep
community connection and much more! This is a rare and incredible
opportunity. Please check out our flyer (attached) and our website:
www.acorngathering.com for pricing and details.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Prices go up soon & space is limited.

*Thank you,
Luna & Gabriel*

--
The Acorn Gathering: Finding connection through earth-based skills and
primitive technology
acorngathering at gmail.com