[Scpg] Join Us @ Earth Day/Live Green Section/Booth # 517

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Apr 20 07:51:12 PDT 2013

It's Earth Day!

Join us in Alameda park, where Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
will be at booth #516 and SBCC Center for Sustainability at space
#517 (stacking functions, I/we staff both booths), near the corner of
Sola & Anacapa streets, and close to the Lexicon of Sustainability exhibit.

Come by and visit, have your lunch, we have a table between the two
booths just for that purpose, we'd love to see you.

Thanks to the CEC for continuing to host this amazing community
event.  Do you know many communities have lost their Earth Day
celebrations?    While in the park yesterday setting up the Lexicon
of Sustainability exhibit, we watched hundreds of volunteers at work
making this possible, and know it takes weeks of staff time for the
CEC to prepare for this one weekend event.

Margie Bushman & Wes Roe

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.