[Scpg] MHG - Volunteer Morning, Sat May 4

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Apr 28 14:54:43 PDT 2013

THIS Saturday . May 4th . there's planting to be done .

9am to 12:30  - Volunteer Work-party

12noon to 1pm - Mesa Neighborhood Exchange

If you missed our mid-April Friday workday, then you're in for a surprise.
the transformation of the forest understory is off to a great start.

COME ALONG ON SATURDAY to take part in the continuing development of our
Community Food Forest.

As usual, we'll have our work-party in the morning, and then host the Mesa
Neighborhood Exchange. Please bring your surplus home-grown fruit and
veggies to share, meet up with neighbors and support the Mesa Community's
very own food forest to feed the hungry.

Flyer attached - please post wherever seems appropriate.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---