[Scpg] May 31 7pm Gasland 2 Screening + Discussion With Director Josh Fox UCSB, Buchanan Hall room 1910,

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu May 23 05:27:11 PDT 2013

Gasland 2 Screening + Discussion With Director Josh Fox
UCSB, Buchanan Hall room 1910, 7pm, May 31.

If you haven't seen Gasland 1, we highly recommend it.  You can watch it on Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phCibwj396I   After watching the first Gasland, you should be convinced (if you weren't already) that there is something very wrong with fracking.  Gasland 2 is brand new and being screened at UCSB, Buchanan Hall room 1910, 7pm, May 31.  The event is sponsored by the Center for Biological Diversity, Environment California, Global Exchange, and Food & Water Watch.  Director Josh Fox (Becca's hero!) will be there for a panel discussion and How You Can Get Involved.
For more info:
www.gaslandthemovie.com