[Scpg] OCCUPY LOVE in SBarb (tonight) and Ventura (Sat night)

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri May 31 08:18:56 PDT 2013

Hi Ventura and SBarbara film folks...

Thanks for your enthusiastic response to the films we are sharing this week.
I am now reaching out for spaces/places to spend the night, for only Wednesday and Thursday nights.
If you have a room (or space for a tent), please let me know soon.

We have 2 more days left of the 4 day film tour.....

TONIGHT IN Santa Barbara
Friday, May 31: OCCUPY LOVE (film&discussion) at the Faulkner Gallery in Santa Barbara, May 31st, 7pm, Suggested donation between $7 and $10. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Details, flyer, trailer, reviews : http://hopedance.org/events/icalrepeat.detail/2013/05/31/325
Facebook INVITE page : https://www.facebook.com/events/571020576265355

TOMORROW NIGHT IN Ventura
Sat., June 1: OCCUPY LOVE at EP Foster Library, Ventura, 7:00pm; Suggested donation between $7 and $10.  No one will be turned away from lack of funds. OK to bring beverages and snacks and dinner (to share or not to share!)
Details, Flyer, Trailer, Reviews: http://www.hopedance.org/events/icalrepeat.detail/2013/06/01/330
Facebook Invite Page : https://www.facebook.com/events/116127638590649

We have a FundRazr project going as well. We have 2 days to go and we are at 25% of our goal.
If you havent been able to make it to any of the films and wish to donate anyway... please see:
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bVt84 for more details....

thanks,

bob banner

Bob Banner, Publisher and Director
HopeDance Online & FiLMs (3960 s. higuera st. #104, SLO, CA 93401)
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Resilience and Deep Happiness
in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties
805.762.4848 • info at hopedance.orghttp://www.hopedance.org/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hopedance
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hopedance