[Scpg] FREE Sunday – June 2 9-1pm community workshop this Sunday in Arroyo Grande

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jun 1 09:50:23 PDT 2013

This Sunday – June 2nd PDC Permablitz! Free Community Workshop 9am to 1pm

Come to the FREE Greywater/Food Forestry Workshop to design and install small and large scale gardens using holistic principles. Potluck lunch. BYOB & Shovels, Gloves, Hats, Drinking Water and Chair. Snacks Provided.  The workshop location is at Josh Carmichael’s place in Arroyo Grande at 1055 Via Chula Robles. Follow the signs once you turn onto Via Chula Robles.

Come join the SLO Permaculture Guild and the Permaculture Design Course 9am-12pm for a free workshop focusing on greywater-to-landscape systems.  At Josh Carmichael's home in Arroyo Grande we will be completing a greywater system and creating a food forest that can passively harvest the water from the laundry.  We will also go over how to build a balanced compost pile!  Following the workshop will be a potluck lunch.  Bring appropriate clothes to work in as well as any tools that you have available.  1055 Via Chula Robles, first driveway south of Noyes Rd.  Follow signs to parking.  See you there!

SLO Permaculture Team

Website: www.slopermaculture.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SLOPermacultureGuild