[Scpg] MHG - Volunteer Morning, Sat August 3rd

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Jul 28 18:49:08 PDT 2013

THIS Saturday . August 3rd

9am to 12:30  - Volunteer Work-party

12noon to 1pm - Mesa Neighborhood Exchange

Harvesting, mulching, weeding: Last time I looked, there was a whole load of
plums working their way towards fruition, there was still mulch in the mulch
pile, and the bermuda grass was still trying to fill in all the spaces.

As usual, we'll have our work-party in the morning, and then host the Mesa
Neighborhood Exchange. Please bring your surplus home-grown fruit and
veggies to share, meet up with neighbors and support the Mesa Community's
very own food forest to feed the hungry.

Flyer attached - please post wherever seems appropriate.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---