[Scpg] MHG - Come one, come all... (it's a party!)

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Oct 27 11:51:37 PDT 2013

Saturday . November 2nd . 11am to 1pm

You are invited to join us in celebrating our 3rd Anniversary - yes, it's 3
YEARS since we started planting trees (or at least digging holes) . and now
we can celebrate the harvest we've been able to donate to our community, and
the great spirit of friendship that has taken root among the trees.

Optionally, join us at 9am for our usual 1st Saturday work-party: this month
it's our annual seedball playshop.
[https://sites.google.com/site/onseedballs/]

Please come and celebrate the beautiful garden we've created together.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---