[Scpg] Sunday Nov 10 3pm Ojai FILM 'HARMONY: A New Way of Looking at Our World Narrated by HRN Prince Charles

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Nov 5 04:53:46 PST 2013

Sunday Nov 10 3pm The Ojai Valley Green Coalition hosts 'HARMONY: A New Way of Looking at Our World – a special FOCUS EARTH presentation at the Ojai Film Festival

Film Clip http://vimeo.com/38832752
Narrated by HRN Prince Charles
Inspired by HRH The Prince of Wales, HARMONY captures on film in a way we’ve never seen before, an authentic leader on critical global issues.  For the better part of three decades, The Prince of Wales has worked side by side with a surprising and dynamic array of environmental activists, business leaders, artists, architects and government leaders.

Join us on Sunday, November 10
from 3 to 5:30 pm at the Ojai
Playhouse for the film screening
(3pm) followed by a conversation
(4:30pm) with a panel of
distinguished professionals.PANEL CANCELED
For program details please visit: ojaivalleygreencoalition.com/focus-earth/

WE CAN INCREASE OUR GLOBAL IMPACT & REDUCE OUR GLOBAL FOOTPRINT.

ABOUT THE FILM
http://www.theharmonymovie.com/aboutfilm.php
Inspired by HRH The Prince of Wales, HARMONY captures on film in a way we’ve never seen before, an authentic leader on critical global issues. For the better part of three decades, The Prince of Wales has worked side by side with a surprising and dynamic array of environmental activists, business leaders, artists, architects and government leaders. They are working to transform the world, address the global environmental crisis and find ways toward a more sustainable, spiritual and harmonious relationship with the planet.  From organic farms, to the rainforests of British Columbia, to rare footage of HRH interviewing Al Gore about climate change in 1988 - Harmony introduces viewers to a new and inspiring perspective on how the world can meet the challenges of climate change globally, locally and personally.

Harmony looks at the root causes of the global problems we face and offers solutions. HARMONY paints a picture of an awareness that is arising in people around the globe across boundaries of geography, race religion and socio-economic status. At a moment when we hear daily about challenges on an unprecedented planetary scale, Harmony proposes a way forward and provides the audience with a new perspective on the need to change our relationship with the planet. Harmony is a global call to action.  We invite viewers to get involved and join those who are working to restore balance in their lives and on the planet. Harmony is narrated by HRH The Prince of Wales and produced and directed by award winning filmmakers with Academy Award and Directors Guild nominations to their credit.