[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Volunteer Morning, Sat March 1st

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Feb 23 11:18:16 PST 2014

MHG Calendar for MARCH 2014:-

Saturday        March 1st,        9am - 1pm      Volunteer work-party

Friday             March 21st,      1pm - 5pm      Volunteer work-party

Saturday        March 28th,      10am-4pm      Orfalea REACH Volunteer Day

Please join us between 9am to 1pm on Saturday for our regular Volunteer
Work-party.

This month we will be putting in even more understory plants, discussing our
plans for creating a new outdoor classroom, and of course mulching and
weeding.

Please come and support the Mesa Community's very own food forest to feed
the hungry.

Flyer attached.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh