[Southern California Permaculture] TONIGHT! 5:30 FREE/Film-Green Fire: Aldo Leopold & A Land Ethic for Our Time

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Feb 25 14:35:29 PST 2014

Film Showing: Green Fire: Aldo Leopold and A Land Ethic for Our Time

Location: Santa Barbara Central Library, Faulkner Gallery

February 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm, FREE

<http://nprnsb.org/event/film-green-fire-aldo-leopold-and-a-land-ethic-for-our-time/>
[]

EMMY Award-Winning Film-
The first full-length documentary film ever made about legendary
environmentalist Aldo Leopold, Green Fire highlights Leopold's
extraordinary career, tracing how he shaped and influenced the modern
environmental movement. Leopold remains relevant today, inspiring
projects all over the country that connect people and land.

Green Fire: Aldo Leopold and a Land Ethic for Our Time (73 min.)
Produced in partnership between the
<http://www.aldoleopold.org/index.htm>Aldo Leopold Foundation, the
<http://www.humansandnature.org>Center for Humans and Nature, and the
<http://www.fs.fed.us/>US Forest Service Green Fire highlights
legendary environmentalist Aldo Leopold's extraordinary career,
tracing how he shaped and influenced the modern environmental
movement. Award-winning film narrated by Curt Meine. A special guest
from Los Padres National Forest Service will answer questions.

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.