[Southern California Permaculture] Whole Earth Summit March 11-13, 2014 - Free Online Event

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Mar 4 16:46:46 PST 2014

this looks interesting...

Whole Earth Summit
What's Your Vision for a Resilient World ~ Are You Creating it Now?

Ashevillage

March 11-13, 2014

to sign up go to:
https://www.facebook.com/Ashevillage

42 remarkable visionaries and tens of thousands
of people worldwide are coming together to share
their passion, vision and next steps for a whole
earth. By signing up now, you can see the
schedule in advance, mark what you’d like to
attend, and get access to the free 48-hour replays.

Though our hearts know another world is possible,
it’s not necessarily easy to create the
regenerative culture we dream of. Whether in our
own backyards, communities at large (or even
within ourselves), how do we actually create the
world we want? Join this first time gathering of
extraordinary activists and on-the-ground leaders
as they share what they’re up to, why it’s
important, and what you can do about it in your
own life. Gain valuable insights and inspiration
to be a more dynamic, community-oriented, and
effective change-maker. A whole earth is calling us

• What if everything we did created a world that benefited all life?
• Do you consider yourself an agent of change
with a desire to make a difference?
• How can you be a strong collaborator who
connects the dots in your own community?
• How can your local projects ripple throughout
the landscape and shake up the status quo?
• Do you want to be so awesomely inspired so that
you’ve got to take your next leap?

Brad Lancaster, Bill McKibben, Alan Savory, Geoff
Lawton, Terry Tempest Williams, Janelle Kapoor,
Nina Simons, Joel Salatin, Rob Hopkins, Sepp
Holzer,  Mark Lakeman, and many, many others...

hosted by:
ASHEVILLAGE INSTITUTE a nonprofit in Asheville,
NC dedicated to sustainable solutions in action.
ASHEVILLAGE SANCTUARY is a permaculture demonstration site.

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.