[Southern California Permaculture] [Whole Earth Summit] - Last day - Join in!

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Mar 13 10:12:14 PDT 2014

[]

Last, but not least -- Day 3 is here!

Greetings Margie, We're excited to bring you the
last day of the Whole Earth Summit. We are
inspired by the many stories you have shared and
look forward to the exciting conversations to
come. We want to take a moment to express our
gratitude for the thousands of YOU who have been
joining in from over 30 countries. A whole earth
is calling us, and we are ready...

For those of you who are just joining, here's
what you need to know: 1) Access Details, 2)
Today's Schedule, and 3) Replay Link. Please feel
free to invite your friends and family. All are
welome!  Remember: This summit is free + online.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Access Details

Three ways to access the event, Thursday, March 13th, 4-10pm EDT:

1) Listen: Via internet at
<http://wholeearthsummit.org/event>http://WholeEarthSummit.org/Event

2) Call: <tel:%2B1.425.440.5100>+1.425.440.5100.
Enter Pin: 934859# [from the United States].
International calls: You may find a local number
at <http://instantteleseminar.com/local>http://instantteleseminar.com/local/

3) Skype: Add joinconference to your 'Contacts'.
You will be automatically accepted. Dial into
joinconference, and when prompted, enter 934859#

Note: The event will air in English. Replays of
each recording will be available for free up to 48 hours after they air.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-

2. Today's Schedule

THURSDAY, MARCH 13TH (EDT)

4:00 - 5:00pm - Grandmothers Mona, Rita &
Flordemayo: Vision & Action for a Healed Earth

5:00 - 5:15pm - Bill Twist: Awakening the Dreamer

5:15 - 6:15pm - Starhawk & Rob Hopkins: Practical Action in the Commons

6:15 - 6:30pm - Sacha Stone: Human Sovereignty Movement

6:30 - 7:30pm - Nina Simons & Terry Tempest Williams: The Art of Engagement

7:30 - 7:45pm - Susun Weed: Wild Foods

7:45 - 8:45pm - Osprey Orielle Lake & Gemma
Bulos: Women, Water & Climate Change

8:45 - 9:00pm - Rachel Parent: Kid's Right to Know

9:00 -10:00pm - Ryan Eliason & Ocean Robbins:
Food Revolution & Social Entrepreneurship

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-

3. Replay Link

<http://wholeearthsummit.org/toolkit/>
[]
Free replays are available for 48 hours. Note:
Replays from Day 1 will be available until
Thursday at 10pm EDT. If you missed any and would
like to hear them, now's your chance. Listen
here: <www.WholeEarthSummit.htm>www.WholeEarthSummit.org/Replay

Another option is to have ongoing access and take
all the recordings with you, PLUS  participate in
online courses and live calls with our
presenters, PLUS have access to ebooks, videos,
program discounts and other support tools. If
this would be of value to you, we invite you to
explore the Whole Earth Toolkit at
<http://wholeearthsummit.org/toolkit/>www.WholeEarthSummit.org/Toolkit.
While this summit is totally free, there is a
price for the toolkit. With that said, use of
even one of the offerings wil l more than cover
the cost. The toolkit is also 100% money-back guaranteed for the first 30 days.

We are excited to share this with you!

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-

Thank you for joining the Whole Earth Summit. We
dedicate this FREE + ONLINE summit to you, your
community, and to all life for generations to
come. If you have any questions at all, please
contact our support team at
<mailto:Support at wholeearthsummit.org>Support at WholeEarthSummit.org.

For the Earth!

Janell Kapoor & Stacey Murphy
Whole Earth Summit, Co-Producers
<http://www.WholeEarthSummit.org>www.WholeEarthSummit.org

------

THE WHOLE EARTH SUMMIT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Ashevillage Institute/ Kleiwerks International 30
Westgate Parkway #358 Asheville, NC 28806 US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
<http://autocontactor.com/o?r=ce79702ed9dd4832ba5287e5892dfaa8&schd=125002649>Cancel

To update your contact information:
<http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=ce79702ed9dd4832ba5287e5892dfaa8&schd=125002649>Update

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.