[Southern California Permaculture] Tour Permaculture Farm at East End Eden in Ojai - RSVP by Sunday March 30 midnight

Michel Saint-Sulpice misasu at silcom.com
Thu Mar 27 10:22:00 PDT 2014

See the full MeetUp listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Santa-Barbara-Food-and-Farm-Adventures/events/17075706
2/
When: Saturday, April 5, 2014   -   2:00 PM
Car pool from Summerland Lookout Park parking lot overlooking the beach
leaving at 1:00
Where: East End Eden;    Ojai, CA
Price: $10.00 per person by Sunday March 30 midnight  ($20.00 on site at
farm)
East End Eden is a 10 acre Permaculture farm showcasing sustainable farm
design and application in the east end of the Ojai valley. The mission of
the farm is to "educate and inspire through our examples of landscape
restoration and succession into abundance using permaculture ethics and
principles. We offer a look into a future that can meet all the needs of
humanity and the rest of the community of life by creating a cultivated farm
ecology. With "earth care", "people care", and "fair share" in our hearts,
minds, and all designs we can go forward indefinitely!
This will be an amazing tour and adventure! Hope you can experience it!
Nestled in a unique microclamatic foothill valley the farm features:
A great diversity of useful plants
Animal systems
Aquaculture systems
Food Forests
Rainwater Harvesting
Soil building and remediation
Native/Riparian restoration
Natural Building and more!
Connor Jones who studied at The Permaculture Research Institute of Australia
will be our tour guide.  In addition to his landscape design business, he
lectures about permaculture and manages the East End Eden Farm.