[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Volunteer Morning, Sat April 5th

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Mon Mar 31 21:54:15 PDT 2014

Please join us between 9am and 1pm on Saturday for our regular Volunteer
Work-party - and check out the new Stone Circle!

This month we will be putting in even more understory plants, discussing our
plans for creating a new outdoor classroom, and of course mulching and
weeding.

MHG Calendar for APRIL/MAY 2014:-

Saturday        April 5th,           9am - 1pm      Volunteer work-party

Friday             April 21st,         1pm - 5pm      Volunteer work-party

Friday             April 25th,         10am-4pm      Orfalea REACH Volunteer
Day

Saturday        May 3rd,           9am - 1pm      Volunteer work-party

Saturday        May 10th,         9am - 4pm      WORKSHOP - Backyard Food
Forests with Larry Saltzman

Friday             May 16th,         1pm - 5pm      Volunteer work-party

Please come and support the Mesa Community's very own food forest to feed
the hungry.

Flyer attached.

Thanks.

Hugh